Clubs in attendance:
CPD, Goztepe, Eagles, Soccerlution, RC lens, Goalstrikers, Somers Town, Priory Park, White Stars, Kentish Town, Pro United, New Generation, R77, CPFC Showcase, CSKA London
Nigel James, AC Finchley, Elite London Academy, Eastside, Jolof, ASE JNR Tigers, FC United
Website and information sharing “Managers Area”
All information needed by member clubs in this area
Including discipline, rules, match reports, track & trace, calendar of important meetings, management structure, contacting the league (a lot of time has been spent on this area, please get use to with it and use it)
Proposed start dates:
- U15/16 13 September 2020
- U13/14 20 September 2020
- Under 11/12 26 September 2020
- U10 26 September 2020
- U16/18 4 October 2020
Player registration and payments
- Please check for errors when player registration database is issued weekly as its your responsibility to ensure we have the correct information
- Must be up to date with payments before first games
- All teams have been sent statements, if you haven’t or have any questions please email lypreg2020@gmail,com
North & East
- West Ham Foundation ground (Beckton)
- Edmonton Powerleague (Great Cambridge road)
- John Richardson school (Dagenham)
- Northolt High
- Mill Hill Powerleague
- Burnt Oak Leisure Centre
- Powerleague Finchley
- Vale Farm
- Club des sport
- Kings House
- Crystal Palace training ground
- Selhurst Arena
Individual age group managers meetings scheduled in Calendar (in manager’s area)
Dates in calendar
13 September U15/16 coaches meeting
19 September all other age group coaches meeting please check times (in Managers Arena under Calendar)
CJ Head of Disciplinary expand on the policy and key ethos of RESPECT. Updated policy will be available in the Managers Area before the first games.
David Vice President of League explained his role and the complaints policy and procedures can be found in Managers Area
Jeffrey Head of Referees explain his role, the role of match officials and the support and ongoing assessment and training for our match officials, more information can be found in the Managers Area under referees.
Please take note – important info for clubs and coaches:
Innovative approach to promoting RESPECT
Disciplinary conduct & Fair play linked to points
(2020 – 2021 Season)
Decisions will be made to the best of the referee`s ability according to the Laws of the Game and the spirit of the game and will be based on the opinion of the referee who has the discretion to take appropriate action within the framework of the Laws of the Game.
The decisions of the referee regarding facts connected with play, including whether or not a goal is scored and the result of the match, are final.
The decisions of the referee, and all other match officials, must always be respected.
Innovation – Coaches conduct, and behaviour will directly AFFECT final points totals and results of cup matches
9.3 Any coach/manager who is cautioned in a fixture, it will cause a 1 (one) league point deduction from his/her club, for breaking his/her Code of Conduct
9.4 Any coach/manager who is sent-off in a fixture, it will cause a 2 (two) league point deduction from his/her club, for breaking his/her Code of Conduct
9.5 If the above 9.3 and or 9.4 happens in a Cup fixture, then a 1 (one) goal deduction for a caution, then a 2 (two) goal deduction for sending-off
Lynne Goode FAIR PLAY AWARDS and CRITERIA
The management is keen to stress that the fair play awards are not consolation prizes for weaker teams. All league teams should strive to win an award for fair play whether they are at the top, bottom or middle of their division. A further point is that judgement is not made solely on the players conduct. Coaches, relatives and supporters should be seen as representing the team/club concerned and judged accordingly.
FAIR PLAY CRITERIA (Make sure your players and parents are aware their conduct contributes to points)
Respect for the league
* Did teams turn up on time?
* Were they ready to play at ko time?
* Did the manager/coach establish a positive relationship with opponents before, during and after the game?
Respect for the referee
* Were all decisions accepted in a good spirit?
* Was dissent shown by word or actions?
* Did coaches, parents and supporters openly criticise the referee in front of the players and during the game?
* Did the captain set a good example eg by thanking the referee after the game and encouraging his players to shake hands?
Respect for team mates and opponents
* Did players encourage each other?
* Did they use foul, abusive or intimidatory language to each other or their opponents?
* Did they show disrespect for opponents by over celebrating or showing off when winning easily?
* Did they pick on weaker teammates or players making mistakes?
* Did they accept being substituted with good grace?
* Did they shake hands with opponents at the end of the game?
* Did they acknowledge good play of their teammates and opponents?
Innovation – Links to points:
There will a separate FairPlay league table which will reflect the average points given for sportsmanship. The table will be displayed for all age groups in the Managers Area.
The team(s) who finish top of the fair play league table will receive an additional 3 points at the end of the season which could prove very decisive at the end of the season. Team(s) finishing bottom will have 3 points deducted from their final points total
Covid Risk Assessment
Our covid guidelines are in the Managers Area under “Return of Competitive Matches” tab.
Match protocol – All players will be allowed for this season only to attended games already changed.
Changing Rooms at Venues. Most of the venues are not allowing changing room usage. Please also take not that there are limited toilet facilities to and we are not encouraging parents to attend or come towards pitch side at venues. Please ensure you make you players and parents aware of this.
STRIVE FOR EXCELENCE
“Sports Teaches Respect, Initiative, Values and Excellence”